About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl who sometimes be over excitable. I love anything Sporty and never mind getting my hands dirty. I don't have a favorite colour because I love anything that is bursting bright with colours. I am hard working , and i work well independently , but i also can work very well in a group.I will have a go at what ever anyone throws at me even i know it will be a challenge for me to succeed at. I Listen to Music every single day no matter if i am sad or happy , what ever occasion i will find a song that is suitable. Music is a big passion of mine and i love researching into it, for example the history of artists and the origins of the many music genres. ENJOY :)

Friday 11 March 2011

Analysis of Opening Sequence “Falling Down”


This film opening is a thriller and it has helped with creating our film opening i looked at the camera shots and movements, music and sound used and how the characters were established. The director Joel Schumacher used  a lot of extreme close ups this was to build up tension Close ups were used also to show the frustration in the characters’ face to show the audience how the character was feeling. The director also used Pans to establish the surrounding to the audience. The camera shots kept changing at a fast pace this was to show the audience how frustrated the character really was. The music chosen helped build up tension in the scene this also showed how frustrated the character was as the music also sped up and became louder. The sounds used in the opening sequence made the scene more real this made the audience feel like they was sitting in the traffic as well. The character was established by different shots used there was no speech but the shots used made it obvious that this character was going to significant.





No comments:

Post a Comment