About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl who sometimes be over excitable. I love anything Sporty and never mind getting my hands dirty. I don't have a favorite colour because I love anything that is bursting bright with colours. I am hard working , and i work well independently , but i also can work very well in a group.I will have a go at what ever anyone throws at me even i know it will be a challenge for me to succeed at. I Listen to Music every single day no matter if i am sad or happy , what ever occasion i will find a song that is suitable. Music is a big passion of mine and i love researching into it, for example the history of artists and the origins of the many music genres. ENJOY :)

Friday 11 March 2011

Analysis of Opening Sequence “Memento”






This film opening is a thriller and it has helped with creating our film opening i looked at the camera shots and movements, music and sound used and how the characters were established. The first thing that came to my attention was the music, the music was mysterious and it set the mood for the opening sequence, this made the video and audio parallel as they both matched each other . 1st shots in the opening sequence are photographs held by someone this gave the audience clues to what may happened or is going to happen in this film Also what I liked  about “Memento” is the film was going backwards as it made me think and left me wondering what happened. The director also used photographs to establish the characters without words by the use of pictures, this is a different and creative way of establishment. Overall I really like the film opening as I thought it was very challenging as I was left wondering and confused as everything was going back in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment