About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl who sometimes be over excitable. I love anything Sporty and never mind getting my hands dirty. I don't have a favorite colour because I love anything that is bursting bright with colours. I am hard working , and i work well independently , but i also can work very well in a group.I will have a go at what ever anyone throws at me even i know it will be a challenge for me to succeed at. I Listen to Music every single day no matter if i am sad or happy , what ever occasion i will find a song that is suitable. Music is a big passion of mine and i love researching into it, for example the history of artists and the origins of the many music genres. ENJOY :)

Monday 13 December 2010

Script - Second Draft



INT.  MEDIA STUDIO - MORNING

Sarah : Nicholas I need to tell you something (pause) I’m pregnant.

Nicholas : I already told its over and I ain’t having no baby

Jonathan : How could he do this to my little girl (Shout angrily)





INT.  MEDIA STUDIO - MORNING

Location: Media Studio

Props : Photo of Nicholas

Jonathan walks through door , into the room. He then walks across the room and aggressively steps on a photo of Nicholas.





INT.  MEDIA STUDIO - AFTERNOON

Location: Media Studio

Props:  Rope and Masking Tape

Jonathan walks over to Nicholas who is tied up and unconscious and stands towering over Nicholas’s body.




INT.  MEDIA STUDIO – MORNING/AFTERNOON

Location: Media Studio

Props:  Rope and Masking Tape

In this script we did not establish that the speech is actually voice over. We learnt that
with out them we would come to problems when trying to edit the opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment