About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving girl who sometimes be over excitable. I love anything Sporty and never mind getting my hands dirty. I don't have a favorite colour because I love anything that is bursting bright with colours. I am hard working , and i work well independently , but i also can work very well in a group.I will have a go at what ever anyone throws at me even i know it will be a challenge for me to succeed at. I Listen to Music every single day no matter if i am sad or happy , what ever occasion i will find a song that is suitable. Music is a big passion of mine and i love researching into it, for example the history of artists and the origins of the many music genres. ENJOY :)

Monday 17 January 2011

Script - First Draft

Sarah :Nicholas I need to tell you something (pause) I’m pregnant.


Jonathan walks over to Nicholas who is tied up and unconscious and stands towering over Nicholas’s body.



Nicholas abruptly opens his eyes directly into the camera


Nicholas : I already told its over and I ain’t having no baby

Jonathan : How could he do this to my little girl (Shout angrily)

Jonathan walks through door , into the room. He then walks across the room and aggressively steps on a photo of Nicholas.

In this script we did not include what  location  we would be shooting in and what time we would be shooting. We also did not include the props we had in the shot, we learnt by not having this we was not clear on what we needed for the screen, this then made us waste time as we was not organised. We included the stage derections as we do not have a lot of dialouge in out opening sequence
.

No comments:

Post a Comment